Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let's move 'em out!


We leave tomorrow. This is the status of the packing last night. Did I say packing? I meant pile.


But TG packed it all Turtle Island style tonight, and it looks much more like we know what we're doing.



While we were getting stuff ready, Connor was in his natural habitat...

But he was happy to look after the food.




Then he decided to help TG pack,


which TG appreciated,


and then they decided to fill the water bottles.



It's going to be hard to leave Sydney behind, but we know she'll get lots of TLC from Lucy. In the meantime, Connor got in a little QT with his litter-mate.




Then he got tired of taking pictures.





And to those who doubted...I can put down my BlackBerry anytime I want. See?


More excitement tomorrow, when I take a picture of the trunk of the car. But afterward we'll be on our way to some great pictures. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie your mom told me about your adventure. I am soo jealous. I hope you all have a great time making memories.
    Sharon Mauney O'Brien

    ReplyDelete